You will enjoy working with the Certified team, a family owned convenience store company. We look for energetic, outgoing people, who share in our commitment to customer service excellence. Certified provides on the job training, competitive wages, an opportunity for advancement, and a friendly, fast paced work environment.
We are currently seeking part-time/full-time team associates.
As a team associate at Certified, your primary responsibility is to provide first class, outstanding, service to every customer. You will also be responsible for:
• Following company policy and procedures.
• Carrying out your job in an honest and ethical manner, complying with all laws and regulations, and all company requirements.
• Providing friendly, positive, and helpful customer service.
• Operating the point of sale (POS) register, gasoline console, and scanner.
• Stocking, merchandising, and organizing.
• Maintaining a safe environment.
• Doing the right thing every time.
Founded in 1939 by the late Carlyle Baker, Certified remains a family-owned and operated company, known for being a premier destination for quality fuels, fresh snacks, and perhaps most importantly, best-in-class customer service. With 80 stores located throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky, we are proud to be a leading operator of convenience stores and retail fueling facilities in the Midwest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.